As a result of the "stay at home" order by Governor Pritzker we will be making the following changes to our operations through at least April 7.
- Reduced store hours: Through at least April 7th our stores will be open Monday - Saturday from 10:00 AM to 5:00 PM. We will be closed on Sunday.
- Delivery: We strongly encourage our customers to take advantage of our delivery service during this time. Minimum order size for free delivery has been reduced to $15 with a small $4 charge for orders under $15. Orders can be placed on-line or by calling the store. We will be delivering Monday through Saturday. Orders placed before 12:00 noon will be delivered the same day. Orders received after 12:00 will be delivered the next day. Please be aware that our vendors have had some shortages. If we do not have your order in stock we will call you.
- In-Store "Curb side" Pickup: We will be offering in-store pickup at both locations. We will also provide curbside pickup if you would like. Simply call the store when you are ready. This will be available during our new store hours.
- Grooming services: Unfortunately we will not be able to offer any grooming services until at least April 7. If you had an appointment scheduled after Saturday Mach 22nd, please call and reschedule for a date after April 7th.
- Cleaning: We have implemented additional cleaning procedures at both of our retail locations but again strongly encourage you to take advantage of our delivery service.
The health and safety of our customers and employees are a priority. This situation is very fluid and we will continue to monitor and follow guidance provided. Stay safe!